- For our health. The skin, the largest organ of the human body, is permeable. This means that the
cosmetic products we apply enter our body faster and more directly than by ingestion. It is
imperative to avoid all potentially harmful substances and to choose healthy and non-toxic products,
especially if they are in direct contact with the skin.
- Important studies and scientific research show us the increasing use of synthetic ingredients, not
dermatologically compatible and often harmful to the skin.
- Vegetable substances have always been used for their benefits or the specificity of their active
ingredient. Their effects on our body have been known for thousands of years. On the other hand,
many recently discovered chemicals may have adverse effects that are not yet fully known and have
not been tested over time.
RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT
- The plants used are grown without pesticides and only biodegradable ingredients are used in the
- Small companies that produce organic cosmetics engage in sustainable development through the
use of environmentally friendly materials, reduced packaging and eco-friendly packaging.
- Today's consumer is a demanding consumer, demanding the best in efficiency, safety and quality.
Today, organic cosmetics meet these expectations through a continuous search for ingredients and
formulations to find natural solutions, sustainable and technologically irreproachable.